Pinatex Journal - Pineapple Leather / Bauhaus Design
Manifesting is the process of making everything you want to feel and experience a reality. Use this handmade notebook/journal for any of your writing needs.
Journal is an elegant product handcrafted with love by our artisans. Pen down your thoughts or write poetry but do it in all its grandeur.
- The cover pages are hand embroidered and made out of Plant-Based Leather- i.e. Pineapple Leaf Fiber.
- Unruled, handmade & anti ink- blotting sheets.
- A5 sheet size (15 cm x 20 cm or 6 inch x 8 inch)
- Highly Durable, Lightweight, functional, stylish and sustainable.
Pinatex is a natural textile made from pineapple leaf fibers. This responsibly-sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan material is a by-product of the agricultural industry. Pineapple leaves are the waste product that is burnt or thrown away after a pineapple harvest in the Philippines. In order to create this vegan leather, these leaves are collected, fibers are extracted, and then go through a rigorous cleaning process. Once the material has been transformed into Pina felt, it is colored using GOTS certified pigments.
This plant-based material is PETA-approved vegan and has a low environmental impact. Not only is the fabric water-resistant and durable, but it is also lightweight. Ananas Anam, the behind this pineapple leather, leaves a positive social-economic impact on the community that helps harvest it.
Net Weight - 200 gms
No Pen included.
- Hand embroidery.
- vegan certified by PETA organisation
- Artwork - Hand embroidered.